29 June 2018 by Scott M. Graffius - filed inAgile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions | Public Speaker | Agile Scrum: An Overview (Originally) for The Board of Directors of an Entertainment Company
Thank you, Project Management Institute California Central Coast Chapter (PMI-4C), for inviting me to speak at your June 28 meeting on “Agile Scrum: An Overview (Originally) for The Board of Directors of an Entertainment Company.” The turnout was fantastic, and it was a pleasure and honor to speak with such an engaging audience.
Special thanks to Chris Hare and Colin Giffen — the technical editors on the award-winning book, Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions — for their involvement and participation.
Thanks to PMI-4C's Michael Peter and Robert Tucker for organizing and managing the event.
For more information on Scott M. Graffius and to connect on social:
- Website — http://scottgraffius.com
- Bio — http://bit.ly/SG-BIO
- Public speaker — http://bit.ly/SG-Speaker
- Award-winning author — https://AgileScrumGuide.com
- Twitter — http://bit.ly/SG-TWITTER
- LinkedIn — http://bit.ly/SG-LINKEDIN
- Blog — http://bit.ly/PM-BLOG
#agile #scrum #PMI4C #PMI #4C #publicspeaker #talk