"Agile Scrum" Now Available to Wider Audience Through More Retailers, Bookstores, Libraries, Academic Institutions, and Distributors
07 July 2018
Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions (Scott M. Graffius, author; Chris Hare and Colin Giffen, technical editors) helps teams deliver products and services in short cycles with rapid adaptation to change, fast time-to-market, and continuous improvement—which supports innovation and drives competitive advantage. Reactions to the book have been incredibly positive. It has won 17 first place awards.
I've been proud to have Amazon as the exclusive channel for Agile Scrum. Last month I received an email from a bookstore who wanted to carry the publication and asked about ordering it for resale. And on Monday of this week, a different bookstore called and had the same question. However, under the exclusive arrangement, distribution was limited to Amazon, and the bookstores were not able to get Agile Scrum for resale. To make the book available to those sellers—and others—I transitioned it to Expanded Distribution.
Both the print and ebook formats of Agile Scrum will still be available at Amazon, just not exclusively. Expanded Distribution provides access to a larger audience through more online retailers, bookstores, libraries, academic institutions, and distributors. With the change, Agile Scrum is now available for order through the following channels (in addition to Amazon):
- Bookstores and Online Retailers - available to online and offline retailers such as Barnes & Noble and to distributors such as Ingram and the National Association of College Stores, Inc. (NACSCORP).
- Libraries and Academic Institutions - offered through Baker & Taylor to libraries and academic institutions.
- CreateSpace Direct - available to certified resellers through the CreateSpace Direct wholesale website.
The move to Expanded Distribution was initiated on July 5. It can take up to six weeks for changes to take effect across the different channels and appear in related product information and reporting. Accordingly, Expanded Distribution should be in place by August 16.
Agile Scrum will still be offered in print and digital formats at Amazon. The paperback is available in Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The ebook is for sale in Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Review copies of Agile Scrum are available to members of broadcast, print or online media. Visit http://bit.ly/REVIEW-COPY.
For more information on the book and to connect on social:
- Digital press kit https://AgileScrumGuide.com
- Trailer http://bit.ly/ASG-TRAILER
- Video channel https://bit.ly/ASG-CHANNEL
- Amazon https://amzn.to/2fVA3lW
- Twitter http://bit.ly/ASG-TWITTER
- Facebook https://bit.ly/ASG-ON-FB
- Instagram https://bit.ly/ASG-INSTA
- Pinterest http://bit.ly/ASG-PIN
- Blog https://bit.ly/AGILE-BLOG
You're invited to review Scott's bio, find out about his speaking engagements, and read articles in the blog.
You're also invited to connect with Scott on social. Like his page on Facebook, follow him on Twitter, and connect with him on LinkedIn.
The website for his business—Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions—is http://Exceptional-PMO.com. The digital media kit for his award-winning book—Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions—is located at https://AgileScrumGuide.com.