15 July 2018 by Scott M. Graffius - filed inPublic Speaker
I'm pleased to present thought leadership on project, program, portfolio, and PMO management related topics of timely importance. I've delivered talks at private and public events in the United States and internationally. Examples of upcoming and past events follow.
- Scheduled to present “Agile Scrum: An Overview (Originally) for The Board of Directors of an Entertainment Company” at a public event of the Project Management Institute California Inland Empire Chapter (PMICIE) on August 14, 2018.
- Delivered a talk—“Agile Scrum: An Overview (Originally) for The Board of Directors of an Entertainment Company”—at a public event of the Project Management Institute California Central Coast Chapter (PMI-4C) on June 28, 2018.
- Spoke on agile project management at a public event of the Project Management Institute Los Angeles Chapter (PMI-LA) on July 25, 2017.
- Delivered a talk on innovation and project management at a private event in London, England on February 9, 2017.
To make it easier for people to find me for pro bono or paid speaking engagements, I'm now on SpeakerHub.
For more information on Scott M. Graffius and to connect on social:
- Website http://scottgraffius.com
- Bio http://bit.ly/SG-BIO
- Public speaker http://bit.ly/SG-Speaker and http://bit.ly/SPEAKERHUB
- Author https://AgileScrumGuide.com
- Twitter http://bit.ly/SG-TWITTER
- LinkedIn http://bit.ly/SG-LINKEDIN
- Blog http://bit.ly/PM-BLOG
#projectmgmt #projectmanagement #agile #scrum #business #tech #technology #innovation #consultant #author #publicspeaker #speaker #talk @ScottGraffius
How to Prioritize and Align Projects to Best Achieve the Organization’s Strategic Objectives — in an Infographic from Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions™
07 October 2016 by Scott M. Graffius - filed inProject Program Portfolio and PMO Management
Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions™ relates how to prioritize and align projects to best achieve the organization’s strategic objectives. The content is in the form of an infographic, available on the company site here. This infographic—and more—is also shared on tweets from @Exceptional_LLC.
Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions™ is a consultancy specialized in delivering business results through project, program, portfolio, and PMO management inclusive of agile, traditional, and hybrid frameworks. We help organizations achieve more consistent realization of business results, faster time-to-market/delivery speed, upgraded on-time delivery, improved on-budget delivery, better management of risks, improved customer and stakeholder satisfaction, and greater competitive advantage. For more on the company, please visit exceptional-pmo.com.